PERFORM by Performance Health LLC
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MENTHOL 104mg in 1mL
Labeler: Performance Health LLC
NDC Code: 59316-109
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol USP 10.4%
Cooling Pain Relief
Soothing On-The-Go temporary relief from minor aches and pains associated with sore muscles, strains, joint discomfort, arthritis.
For external use only.
Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Ask a Doctor Before Using This Product If You: Have sensitive skin, are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin, or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage or use with a heating pad or device, ointments, creams, sprays, liniments
Condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur.
If ingested, get medical help. Contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults / Children 12 years and older: Apply on to affected area up to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Arnica Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Extract, Lavender Oil, Lime Oil, Natural Camphor USP, Nutmeg Oil, Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Pine Oil, Polysorbate 20, SD Alcohol 39-C, Thyme Oil, Purified Water, White Tea Extract
|Labeler - Performance Health LLC (794324061)|
|Span Packaging Services LLC||557434805||manufacture(59316-109)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 15, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.