Rite Aid Baby Care
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-1031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine 7.5% ...................................................................... Oral pain reliever
temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as
procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
- Do not use more than directed for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
- When using this product fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your dentist or doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days. swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands
- cut open tip of tube on scoremark
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of gel
- apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- for infants under 4 months of age, ask a dentist or doctor
Do not use if tip is cut prior to opening.
FD&C Red 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycols, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol
the use of this product • children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
benzocaine gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - Lornamead (126440440)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.