Anti-Diarrheal by Freds Inc
Medically reviewed on August 23, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-520
Loperamide HCI 2 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Traveler's Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problem or death
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery
- symptoms gets worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Certer right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- store at 20o-25o C (68o-77o F). Protect from light.
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil and purified water.
call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Loperamide HCl, 2mg
Controls the symptoms of diarrhea
Suitable For Adults And Children 12 Years And Over
**EACH LIQUID-FILLED CAPSULE CANTAINS 2 MG LOPERAMIDE HCl
Compare To The Active Ingredients in Imodium® A-D*
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD-RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, distributor of Imodium® A-D.
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD,,
MEMPHIS, TN 38118
loperamide hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.