Diphenhydramine by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 57344-113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||25 mg to 50 mg (1 to 2 capsules)|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||12.5 mg to 25 mg (1 capsule)|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- retain carton for complete product information
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, D&C red #28, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
681 Main Street
Lumberton, NJ 08048
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. (181192162)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.