Senna laxative Natural vegetable laxative
Medically reviewed on Aug 3, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-182
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6- 12 hours
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children over 12 years of age or older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at 25o C (77o F); excursions permitted between 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, liquid paraffin*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil*, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, sodium lauryl sulfate*, talc*, triacetin*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in senokot®†
standardized senna concentrate
Sennosides 8.6 mg
Natural vegetable laxative ingredient
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT:DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - P & L Development, LLC (800014821)|