X Out Spot Corrector by Guthy-Renker LLC
Medically reviewed on January 4, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SULFUR 6g in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the management of acne.
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne.
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
If irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply a small amount to dampened skin.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions above.
water, dicaprylyl carbonate, montmorillonite, alcohol denat., neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, glycerine, acacia senegal gum, triethanolamine, olive oil PEG-7 esters, butylene glycol, ethoxydiglycol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, geranium maculatum extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, pentylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, butyl oleate, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, fragrance
Within US 1-800-524-7952
Dist. by: Guthy-Renker® LLC • PO Box 14383 Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
|X OUT SPOT CORRECTOR
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.