The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 57344-035
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and nasal congestion associated with sinusitis
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||
|children under 6 years of age||
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
681 Main Street
Lumberton, NJ 08048
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. (181192162)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.