Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
Medically reviewed on January 4, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 57344-133
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours; do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
681 Main Street
Lumberton, NJ 08048
†COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENTS IN SUDAFED PE®
SINUS + ALLERGY
Sinus & Allergy PE
Phenylephrine HCl, Chlorpheniramine Maleate
Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine
Relieves: • Sinus Pressure & Congestion
• Sneezing, Itchy Eyes & Runny Nose
|CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE
chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. (181192162)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.