Nighttime Sleep Aid maximum strength
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Nighttime sleep- aid
- helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
With other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
avoid alcoholic beverages
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep outer carton for complete warnings and product information
Compare to Unisom SleepGels®*
Nighttime Sleep Aid
safe and non-habit forming
- Get to sleep fast
- sleep soundly
- wake refreshed
One softgel per dose
Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Distributed by: Wal-mart stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
©wal-mart stores, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Unisom SleepGels®
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.