X Out Daily Body Scrub
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
for the management of acne.
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
If irritation becomes severe.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply a small amount to dampened skin.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
water, cocamidopropyl betaine, polyethylene, distearyl phthalic acid amide, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, ammonium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, camellia sinensia leaf extract, aloe vera leaf juice, menthol, butylene gylcol, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, fragrance.
Within US 1-800-950-4465
Dist. by: Guthy-Renker® LLC • PO Box 14383 Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
|X OUT DAILY BODY SCRUB
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.