Budpak Antifungal Clotrimazole
Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: Budpak Inc.
NDC Code: 27293-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop using this product and ask a doctor
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch).
- do not use for diaper rash
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
wash affected area and dry thoroughly
Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
supervise children in the use of this product
for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
if conditions persist longer, ask a doctor
this product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store between 20ºC to 25º C (68ºF to 77ºF)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see crimp of tube.
Purified Water, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan mono stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Budpak Antifungal Cream
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14 g)
|BUDPAK ANTIFUNGAL CLOTRIMAZOLE
|Labeler - Budpak Inc. (183224849)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(27293-025)|
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)