Herbion Naturals Honey-Lemon Cough Drops
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.6mg
Labeler: Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
NDC Code: 44237-008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol, 1.6 mg
Cough Suppresant, Oral Anesthetic
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- If breast-feeding or pregnant, consult your physician before using.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: Take 1 drop every 5 to 6 hours not more than 4 drops in 24 hours
Children under 6 years of age: Consult your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 77 degrees F.
- Protect from heat and light.
- Diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of physician and they should monitor glucose level closely while taking drops as it may alter blood-glucose levels.
Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Oil, Honey-Lemon Flavor, Hyssop, Large-leaf Geiger Tree Fruit, Lesser Galangal Rhizome, Licorice Root, Long Pepper Fruit, Malabar Nut Leaf, Cane Sugar, Sweet Violet Leaf and Flower, Water
Herbion USA Inc.
Williamsville, NY 14221
HONEY-LEMON COUGH DROPS
|Labeler - Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. (645482936)|
|Registrant - Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. (645482936)|
|Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.||645482936||relabel(44237-008), manufacture(44237-008)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.