Laxative pills maximum strength
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 25mg
Labeler: Care One (American Sales Company)
NDC Code: 41520-142
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
- relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours.
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 2 tablets once or twice daily with a glass of water|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once or twice daily with a glass of water|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg/ tablet
- each tablet contains: magnesium 10 mg/ tablet
- each tablet contains: sodium 3 mg/ tablet VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15º - 30º C (59º-86º F)
- keep in a dry place
- do not expose to excessive heat
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health Inc., owner of the registered trademark Ex-Lax®
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, and titanium dioxide. May also contain: anhydrous lactose, isopropyl alcohol, Lake Brilliant Blue FCF, malto dextrin, Opacode Black S-1-17823, Opagloss 6000P, tartaric acid
Compare to the active ingredient in maximum strength EX-LAX® *
for gentle, dependable overnight relief
25 mg Sennosides**
**Natural senna ingredient
TAMPER EVIDENT- USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT
Distributed by: American Sales Company
4201 walden avenue, Lancaster, NY 14086
|Labeler - Care One (American Sales Company) (809183973)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|