Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 57344-019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 85 mg
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
681 Main Street
Lumberton, NJ 08048
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. (181192162)|
|AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.||181192162||MANUFACTURE(57344-019)|
|AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.||010411533||PACK(57344-019)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.