Drowz Away Maximum strength by Care One (American Sales Company)
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CAFFEINE 200mg
Labeler: Care One (American Sales Company)
NDC Code: 41520-252
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Caffeine 200 mg
- helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- For occasional use only. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet (200 mg) not more often than every 3 to 4 hours
- each tablet contains: calcium 60 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline, owner of the registered trademark Vivarin®
D&C Yellow #10 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silica. May also contain: cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate and starch
compare to active ingredient in Vivarin® *
caffeine alertness aid
Each tablet contains 200 mg caffeine equal to about one cup of coffee
TAMPER EVIDENT- USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT
Distributed by: American Sales Company
4201 walden avenue, Lancaster, NY 14086
|Labeler - Care One (American Sales Company) (809183973)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.