Mastic Dent Oulo Action
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Chia Gi LTD
NDC Code: 15304-4681
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Sodium Fluoride 0.22% (0.12% w/v fluoride ion) - Anticavity
- When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a poison control Center right away.
Use a pea-sized amount
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- Adults and children 2 years and older.
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Peg-8, Fragrance, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Chamomilla Recutita, Camelia Sinensis, Menthol Crystals, Sodium Saccharin, Allantoin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Product Of Chios
CHIA GI LTD
144 AG. MINA, HIOS, 82100
Tel.: 30-22710-33101, FAX: 30-22710-32229
Made In Greece
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
|MASTIC DENT OULO ACTION
sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Chia Gi LTD (363215270)|
|Registrant - Chia Gi LTD (363215270)|
|Chia Gi LTD||363215270||manufacture(15304-4681), label(15304-4681), pack(15304-4681)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.