Cold and Allergy by Care One (American Sales Company)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Care One (American Sales Company)
NDC Code: 41520-890
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1 tablet|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1/2 tablet|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg
- store between 15-30oC (59-86o F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch,dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, sodium starch glycolate and stearic acid.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COLD & ALLERGY RELIEF
Antihistamine - Chlorpheniramine Maleate, 4 mg
Nasal Decongestant - Phenylephrine HCI, 10 mg
For Relief of:
Itchy, Watery Eyes
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY FOODHOLD, U.S.A., LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785 • 1-877-846-9949
|COLD AND ALLERGY
chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Care One (American Sales Company) (809183973)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.