DE LA CRUZ GENTIAN VIOLET
Dosage form: tincture
Ingredients: GENTIAN VIOLET 1g in 100mL
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1531
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Gentian violet 1%
First aid antiseptic
First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply to an ulcerative lesion as this may result in tattooing of the skin
- redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, or if infection or rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the area 1 to 2 times daily
- do not bandage
- will stain skin and clothing
alcohol, purified water
De La Cruz Products
A Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
|DE LA CRUZ GENTIAN VIOLET
gentian violet tincture
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, inc. (825672884)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 17, 2018