Zaditor by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Ketotifen Fumarate .25mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0065-4011
(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Use Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
For external use only
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Only for use in the eye.
- Store between 4°-25°C (39°-77°F).
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerol, purified water, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
New Look SAME FORMULA
ketotifen fumarate ophthalmic solution 0.035%
ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS
up to 12 HOURS EYE ITCH RELIEF
● Works in minutes
● Original prescription strength
● For ages 3 years and older
5 mL (0.17 FL OZ)
30 DAY SUPPLY
TAMPER EVIDENT: For your protection, this bottle has a seal imprinted with Alcon around the neck. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
6201 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76134 USA
© 2009, 2012, 2016 Novartis
ketotifen fumarate solution
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Registrant - Alcon Research Ltd (007672236)|
|Alcon Research Ltd||007672236||manufacture(0065-4011)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 31, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.