Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 0.3g in 10mL
Labeler: Zep Inc.
NDC Code: 66949-928
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antiseptic Hand Wash
Hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
For external use only.
- Keep out of eyes.
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center immediately.
- Wet hands with water.
- Apply liquid soap.
- Massage soap into hands and wrists, emphasizing the back of hands, knuckles and cuticles.
- Rinse hands thoroughly and dry.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, local and state regulations.
Water, Oleamide MEA, Lauramide MEA, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide DIPA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Triclosan, Fragrance, Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene Copolymer, BHT, Yellow 5, Green 3
Call 1-800-I-BUY-ZEP (1-800-428-9937)
|Labeler - Zep Inc. (030471374)|