Zep Pear Anti-Bacterial by Zep Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.01g in 10mL
Labeler: Zep Inc.
NDC Code: 66949-875
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antibacterial Hand Soap
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
For external use only.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands with water.
- Press pump to dispense product into hands.
- Massage soap into hands and wrists, emphasizing back of hands, knuckles and cuticles.
- Rinse hands thoroughly and dry.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DIPA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Glutaral, Sodium xylenesulfonate, Yellow 5, Red 4
Call 1-800-I-BUY-ZEP (1-800-428-9937)
|ZEP PEAR ANTI-BACTERIAL
|Labeler - Zep Inc. (030471374)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 25, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.