Acetaminophen by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg
Labeler: AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 57344-098
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for complete product information
acesulfame potassium, flavor, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
681 Main Street
Lumberton, NJ 08048
†COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENT IN TYLENOL®
CONTAINS NO ASPIRIN
INSTANT COOLING SENSATION
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer
50 CAPLETS - 500 mg each
acetaminophen tablet, coated
|Labeler - AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. (181192162)|
|AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.||181192162||MANUFACTURE(57344-098)|
|AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.||010411533||PACK(57344-098)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.