Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.8g in 140g
Labeler: BIOARPIL USA, INC.
NDC Code: 54427-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get immediate medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Uses relieves and helps prevent recurrence of skin itching, irritation, redness, flaking, scaling due to psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis
- For external use only
- Ask a doctor before use if condition covers a large part of the body
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
Apply to affected area one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
Inactive IngredientsAlpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Bidens Tripartita Flower Top, Calcium Stearate, Cod Liver Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Honey, Lavender Oil, Lysozyme Hydrochloride, Matricaria Recutita, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Retinol.
salicylic acid ointment
|Labeler - BIOARPIL USA, INC. (078675445)|
|PRZEDSIEBIORSTWO PRODUKCY JNO HANDLOWE ANTOM||366004067||manufacture(54427-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, & Ointment (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- ... +7 more