Alcohol-Free Anticavity by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 59779-482
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0219% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, propylparaben, propylene glycol, disodium phosphate, red 33, green 3
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection.
Some rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Advanced Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
ALCOHOL FREE FLUORIDE MOUTHWASH
Promotes fresh breath while fighting cavities
Alcohol-free formula will not burn as it helps kill germs
Distributed by: CVS/pharmacy Inc
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Compare to the active ingredient in Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluoride Rinse*
FLUORIDE MOUTHWASH ANTICAVITY RINSE SODIUM FLUORIDE
- Helps prevent cavities
- Helps kill germs that cause bad breath
- Helps strengten enamel
- Helps clean the entire mouth
- No alcohol burn
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 11, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.