Nighttime Sleep Aid by SuperValu (Equaline)
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: SuperValu (Equaline)
NDC Code: 41163-401
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
provides relief of occasional sleeplessness
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age.
a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide*, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake,
magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Compare to TYLENOL® SIMPLY SLEEP® active ingredient**
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Simply Sleep®
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
- helps to fall asleep fast
- for a restful night's sleep
- safe, non-habit forming
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Tamper evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - SuperValu (Equaline) (006961411)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.