Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-777
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- Hand sanitizer to reduce microorganisms on the skin.
- Use in a variety of public settings when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- FLAMMABLE. This product contains ethyl alcohol. Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Apply a dime-sized amount (1.5 mL) of sanitizer on clean, dry hands.
- Rub lightly into hands.
- Let hands air dry.
Water, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethelendiamine, Carbomer, Fragrance, D&C Green #5.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||005050158||manufacture(65601-777)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.