Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-777
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- Hand sanitizer to reduce microorganisms on the skin.
- Use in a variety of public settings when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- FLAMMABLE. This product contains ethyl alcohol. Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Apply a dime-sized amount (1.5 mL) of sanitizer on clean, dry hands.
- Rub lightly into hands.
- Let hands air dry.
Water, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethelendiamine, Carbomer, Fragrance, D&C Green #5.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||005050158||manufacture(65601-777)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.