Clario Instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.62mL in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-776
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- Hand sanitizer to reduce microorganisms on the skin.
- Use this product when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
- FLAMMABLE. This product contains ethyl alcohol. Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the poison control center right away.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense two pumps of product onto palm of hand and rub thoroughly over all surfaces for both hands until dry.
Water, PEG/PPG-8/3 Laurate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethelendiamine, Carbomer, Fragrance.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|CLARIO INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Registrant - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||024492831||manufacture(65601-776), pack(65601-776), label(65601-776)|