Direct Effect E-2
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 25mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-170
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 2.5%
- Use in meat and poultry plants, food processing plants, supermarkets, restaurants and other food service operations.
- For external use only.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- If swallowed call a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 2 pumps of product in hands, lather and wash in normal manner.
- After use, hands must be rinsed with potable water.
- Repeat whenever re-entering production areas.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-6 Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|DIRECT EFFECT E-2
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||005050158||manufacture(65601-170)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.