Rite Aid Burn Relief
Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: RITE AID CORPORATION
NDC Code: 11822-9009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporary pain relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites.
For external use only
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- avoid contact with eyes.
- Conditions worsens or if symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older.apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl urea, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
|RITE AID BURN RELIEF
lidocaine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - RITE AID CORPORATION (014578892)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.