Rite Aid Burn Relief
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: RITE AID CORPORATION
NDC Code: 11822-9009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporary pain relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites.
For external use only
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- avoid contact with eyes.
- Conditions worsens or if symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older.apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl urea, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
|RITE AID BURN RELIEF
lidocaine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - RITE AID CORPORATION (014578892)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.