WHITE PETROLATUM by Sion Biotext Medical Ltd
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 1g in 1g
Labeler: Sion Biotext Medical Ltd
NDC Code: 68786-211
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum (USP, 100% w/w)
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
- Temporarily protects minor * cuts * scrapes * burns
- Temporarily helps protect and relieve chapped and cracked skin or lips
- Helps prevent and protect chafed skin or minor skin irritations associated with diaper rash
- With each diaper change, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days.
- deep puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply as needed.
- Store at 59 Deg F - 86 Deg F (15 - 30 Deg C)
- Avoid excessive heat.
|Labeler - Sion Biotext Medical Ltd (532775194)|
|Registrant - Sion Biotext Medical Ltd (532775194)|
|Sion Biotext Medical Ltd||532775194||manufacture(68786-211)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.