Complete Menstrual Relief by Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 2, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-183
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods
- water-weight gain
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredient
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol,sedative, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any sign or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and older
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at 25oC (77oF) excursions permitted between 15oC-30oC (59o-86oF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Menstrual Relief Caplets
Acetaminophen, Caffeine, Pyrilamine maleate
- Pain Reliever
Multi-Symptom Relief of:
- Backache & Headache
*Compare to active ingredients in Midol® Complete
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, distributor of Midol® Complete.
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
|COMPLETE MENSTRUAL RELIEF
acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|
More about acetaminophen/caffeine/pyrilamine
- Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
Other brands: Midol Complete