Mint by Safeway, Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc
NDC Code: 21130-299
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
for this product
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years + older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
ingredients water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucralose, benzoic acid, blue 1
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurrence.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Rinse
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC.
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
cetylpyridinium chloride mouthwash
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc (009137209)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 7, 2018