Athletes Foot by Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1g in 100g
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-364
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- side effects occur.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
DISTRIBUTED BY QUALITY CHOICE
43157 WEST NINE MILE ROAD, NOVI, MI 48376-0995
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc. (011920774)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(63868-364)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.