Acne Wipes by Greenbrier International, Inc.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Greenbrier International, Inc.
NDC Code: 33992-2150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use daily to get clear skin.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- throw away cloth (do not flush).
Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol
salicylic acid swab
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 10, 2018