Meclizine HCl by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-3985
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each caplet)
Meclizine HCl 12.5 mg USP
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness due to motion sickness
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating a machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2-4 caplets once daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 51 mg
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am – 5 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR BLISTER UNIT IS BROKEN OR DAMAGED
Rugby® Duluth, Georgia 30097
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (191427277)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||MANUFACTURE(0536-3985)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.