Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine HCl
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-3479
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each captab)
Pain Reliever/Sleep Aid
Temporarily relieves occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 captabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are.
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- do not drive motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- sleeplessness lasts more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a sign of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
adults and children 12 years or over:
- take 2 captabs at bedtine if needed
- do not take more than directed
childrens under 12 years do not use
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am – 5 pm ET, Monday – Friday.
|ACETAMINOPHEN AND DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (191427277)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||MANUFACTURE(0536-3479)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.