Alcohol Free Antiseptic by Kroger Co
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-299
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
Cetylpyrdinium chloride 0.07%
helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
for this product
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be sings or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
if more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years + older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucralose, benzoic acid, blue 1
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurence.
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Crest Pro-Health Rinse is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. The Procter & Gamble Company is not affilitated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
|ALCOHOL FREE ANTISEPTIC
cetylpyridinium chloride mouthwash
|Labeler - Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.