Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 6, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0453
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
Compare to Sudafed PE®
Congestion active ingredient††
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 10 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
• Relieves sinus pressure & congestion
• Pseudoephedrine free
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Congestion.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0453)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Phenylephrine Tablets
- Phenylephrine Injection
- Phenylephrine Liquid
- Phenylephrine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)