Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2g in 100g
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-0949
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and discomfort associated with athlete’s foot
For external use only
- in the eyes
- for nail or scalp infections
- do not get into the eyes
- irritation occurs or gets worse.
- no improvement within 4 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and older
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- use every day for 4 weeks
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F)
- See container bottom for lot number and expiration date
corn starch, fragrance, talc
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622
2% Miconazole Nitrate, Antifungal
Cures Most Athlete’s Foot
Relieves Itching & Burning
miconazole nitrate powder
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.