Antispetic by Demoulas Super Markets
Medically reviewed on July 20, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Demoulas Super Markets
NDC Code: 53942-299
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For better oral hygiene and fresher breath.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
for this product
- gingivitis, gleeding or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or smptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years & older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, methylparaben, sucralose, propylparaben, blue1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Rinse
DEMOULAS SUPER MARKETS, INC.
875 EAST STREET
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876
MORE FOR YOUR DOLLAR
Sealed with printed
neckband for your protection
Compare to active ingredient in Crest Pro-Health Rinse
- KILLS GERMS
- HELPS PREVENT PLAQUE
- HELPS PREVENT GINGIVITIS
- HELPS KEEP TEETH FEELING CLEAN
- FRESHENS BREATH
- NO BURN OF ALCOHOL
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
cetylpyridinium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Demoulas Super Markets (007869647)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.