Motion Sickness Relief by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- for better identification keep tablets in carton until used
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, raspberry flavor, silica gel, sodium saccharin
Compare to Bonine® active ingredient††
Motion Sickness Relief
MECLIZINE HCl TABLETS, 25 mg / ANTIEMETIC
CHEWABLE LESS DROWSY FORMULA
• Prevents motion sickness
• Chewable, once-a-day protection
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Insight Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0404)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.