Motion Sickness Relief Less Drowsy
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-778
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- used by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
Less Drowsy Formula
Motion Sickness Relief
Meclizine HCl 25 mg | Antiemetic
Helps prevent Nausea and
Dizziness due to Motion Sickness
for up to 24 hours
TAMPER EVIDENT: Use Only if This Blister is Intact
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., distributors of Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
QUALITY & SATISFACTION
OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(21130-778)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(21130-778)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(21130-778)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 25, 2018