Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 1, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-488
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62% v/v
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1 800 328 0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), PEG-32, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, tetrahydroxyethyl ethylenediamine, meadowfoam seed oil, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, isopropyl palmitate, cyclohexasiloxane, tert-butyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, titanium dioxide, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, dentaonium benzoate, fragrance
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Advanced Gel Hand Sanitizer
Active Ingredient: 62% Ethyl Alcohol
Net Contents: 750 mL (25 fl oz)
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.