Sleep-Aid by ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
NDC Code: 55301-189
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- drowsiness will occur
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each tablet contains: calcium 60 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- protect from moisture
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Compare to The Active Ingredient of
Original Formula Sominex®*
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Wake Up Rested and Refreshed
Doctor Preferred Sleep Ingredient
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Original Formula Sominex®.
"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK"
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges
Distributed by: LNK International, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55301-189)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55301-189)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(55301-189)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(55301-189)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(55301-189)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.