Winning Hands Foaming Antibacterial
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 25, 2019.
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 3.0mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-751
- Antibacterial hand cleaner.
- Use in a variet of public facilities including daycare centers, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians offices.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 0.8 mL of product onto wet palm.
- Rub hands together to distribute product, then rinse hands with clean.
Water, Potasium cocoate (contains coconut), Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow #5, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. FD&C Red #40.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|WINNING HANDS FOAMING ANTIBACTERIAL
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corpo, Ltd.||005050158||manufacture(65601-751)|