Icy Hot Advanced Relief by Chattem, Inc.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 210mg
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0805
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- gently fold the path in half to remove center section of film backing. Apply the exposed adhesive portion to the site of pain.
- remove remaining film backing from both sides and finish applying to skin
- use 1 patch for up to 12 hours, once a day
Children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, hydrated silica, mineral oil, PEG-400, polyisobutene, styrne/isoprene copolymer
|ICY HOT ADVANCED RELIEF
menthol topical analgesic patch
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.