Hand Sanitizer by DOLGENCORP, LLC
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 650mL in 1mL
Labeler: DOLGENCORP, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-523
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 65%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzophenone-4, blue 1, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, red 33, tocopheryl acetate, water
- Do not store abut 105°F.
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
100% QUALITY GUARANTEED (888-309-9030)
MADE IN U.S.A. WITH U.S. AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE, GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC (068331990)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.