Childrens Allergy Relief by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on November 8, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Cetirizine Hydrochloride 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-088
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
- adults and children 6 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours.
- adults 65 years and older: 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours.
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily or 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 12 hours. Do not give more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- dosing cup should be washed and left to air dry after each use
- see bottom panel for expiration date
artificial grape flavor, glacial acetic acid, glycerin, methylparaben, natural and artificial banana flavor, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium acetate (anhydrous), sucrose
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716.
Oral Solution 1 mg/mL
Indoor and Outdoor
24 Hour Relief of:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery
- Itchy throat
4 FL OZ (120 mL)
|CHILDRENS ALLERGY RELIEF
cetirizine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.||600072078||MANUFACTURE(49035-088)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.