STOOL SOFTENER by Valu Merchandisers Company (Best Choice)
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers Company (Best Choice)
NDC Code: 63941-146
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1- 3 capsules, preferably at bedtime
- children 6 to 12 years of age: take 1 capsule at bedtime
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®
D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol special and titanium dioxide. May also contain: FD&C blue #1 and purified water.
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935
Compare to active ingredient in COLACE®*
Docusate sodium 100 mg
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers Company (Best Choice) (868703513)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.