Listerine Whitening Fluoride Anticavity Original
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 7.6mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-428
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least 2 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- children 2-6 years use only a pea size amount
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor
- store at (59° - 77°F)
sorbitol solution, water, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-32, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, sodium saccharin, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, menthol, zinc citrate, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum, benzoic acid, flavors, FD&C blue no. 1, D&C yellow no. 10
Call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
|LISTERINE WHITENING FLUORIDE ANTICAVITY
sodium monofluorophosphate gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (831417154)|